1. Aww look at that - she’s thrilled that dinner is a succulent blood-clot on toast
2. This girl doesn’t need cereal - she hungers for your soul
3. Not so much a child, more a 40-year-old Tory/transgenic pig hybrid
4. This murderous moppet should not be allowed a sharpened knife
5. Not appropriate, mister ad-man. Not. Appropriate.
If you’re going to be a serious player on social media, you need to get in early: at last count over 200 million people have registered Twitter accounts, gobbling up all the most desirable usernames: good luck getting your own name, unless you were christened @dr_horseotron.
The cream of the…
Chocolate Santa is a little NSFW
1. When you try to put the duvet cover on back on the duvet
And instead end up doing a graceless dance, which fast turns into a wrestle, with the fabric, before balling the duvet up and fisting it into the duvet cover.
2. Using an unfamiliar remote control at someone else’s house
I am writing this letter to you following your recent interview to promote your tour on Newsnight.
I agree some things need changing as society does feel rather unfair for a lot of people. As mentioned in your New Statesman piece, in the issue you edited, there is a culture…
Yesterday I visited Tate Britain. It is a wonderful collection of inspiring British artworks.
Unfortunately I left it feeling rather depressed. Depressed by my fellow human.
I saw countless people walk up to paintings, snap a pic, walk away. Rinse & repeat.
They never even looked at the…
Too odd and terrifying for us not to share!
“These pretzels are making me thirssssytuytuyressghgsssooooo,
For full scary effect, press play before looking at the rest of the gifs